- Crafted from insect and rot resistant premium cedar with a water-based protective stain; The hardware used in construction of the house is rust-free
- Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning
- Predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators
- Pole mount or flush mount installation options
- 2” X 7.5” X 8.125”, Dark Wood
- This product is brand new and sealed.
- No Warranty
- This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- Ships Free anywhere in the US contiguous 48 states, no shipping to Alaska or Hawaii
Mounting your house
Since bluebird houses can be mounted in a couple different ways which require different hardware, no mounting hardware is included with this house so that customers can better customize their installation. Bluebird houses can be mounted on a metal pipe/pole using pipe clamps (our preferred method), which you should be able to find at your local hardware, plumbing, or fencing store. The pipe clamps should be attached above and below the nesting chamber of the house. The bluebird house can be mounted directly to a 4×4 post, wooden fence post, or tree by screwing through the back board above and below the nest chamber of the bluebird house with screws at least 1/2″ longer than the depth of the board, or by screwing through the bottom of the house into the top of a 4×4 post. Be aware that these mounting methods do allow predators easy access to disturb the nest box. In any mounting method, the bottom of the house should be 4-6 feet above the ground with the entrance facing south/southeast in a clearing with tall grasses or shrubbery 8-12 feet away.